- Dennis Mutara’s music goes under the label of Damka Productions/BigPac Entertainments and is managed by Njiraine Gichira ofBigpac Entertainment fame.
- Dennis started his professional musical career in 2005 when he released his very first album Ngai Angikiuga Niukugia, which shot him to fame, making him a household name.
- The star soon became popular with songs such as Ngai he Kuiganira,Wega waku ngai,Kuhika na Kuhikania, Muthuri na Mutumia, Tigana na andu and many others making him a widely acclaimed musical artiste in Kenya, on the continent of Africa and across the globe.
- In 2011 Mutara was presented with the prestigious Groove Award, resulting in him organising a huge event at the Thika Stadium, featuring top Gospel Musicians to celebrate the occasions.
- Some of the big names that took part in the event included popular Gospel singers the likes of Joseph Wakabura, Paul Mwai, who incidentally was also a 2011 Groove Award Winner, Ben Githae, Esther Wahome together with Betty Bayo.
- Pastors JJ and Kuria led the worship at the auspicious occasion.
Dennis Mutara is a Gospel Musician who was born in Kenya and who has always had a deep fondness for singing since he was a small boy. Dennis was born and raised in Murang’a which is a suburb of Nairobi, Kenya, where he started his illustrious musical career as a professional musician as early as 2005 soon after completing his high school career. How the Musical Career of Dennis Mutara has influenced the lives of many locally and abroad: